Once an employee is not performing up to standards, it is up to the manager to effectively intervene. This session provides participants with a proactive approach to managing employees who demonstrate performance or behavior that does not satisfy the organization’s needs. At the conclusion of this module, participants will be able to:
- Understand the need to take corrective action.
- Document performance discrepancies, and develop and take the appropriate corrective actions.
- Prepare for a performance discussion with an associate.
- Describe the performance or behavior gap, clearly and specifically.
- Conduct a corrective counseling discussion with an advisor.