This session focuses on methods for analyzing and improving work productivity using an evidenced-based management approach. Participants will explore productivity issues in their work area, and identify effective techniques for improvement. At the conclusion of this session participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of analyzing and improving productivity in the work place
- Discuss the elements of evidenced-based management
- Identify obstacles to productivity and opportunities for improvement.
- Generate and evaluate ideas for improvement.
- Develop action plans to implement productivity improvement ideas.