A proactive approach to performance management is necessary for organizational effectiveness. This session will cover the elements of performance management to include setting clear expectations, providing specific feedback and utilizing objective performance evaluations. At the conclusion of this training participants will be able to:
- Develop performance objectives based on measurable criteria and standards.
- Communicate clear performance and behavior expectations.
- Objectively observe and measure performance.
- Provide feedback to employees and document the discussions.
- Prepare and conduct the performance appraisal.