This workshop covers the practical application of the concepts in the day-to-day planning and execution of projects. Elements include developing the project scope and schedule, creating a project management plan, and developing a communications plan. At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the conceptual areas of project management.
- Know the steps required to plan and manage a project.
- Utilize planning tools for a project.
- Understand the characteristics of a project and its deliverables.
- Know the most common phases of a project life cycle and the typical project management tasks associated with each.