Our goal is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our COB students as it relates to their career development. As faculty members, you have the unique ability to make a lasting impact on your students, and we want to help in that process. In addition to our one on one advising/counseling, we provide a variety of topical workshops that can be presented in any of your classes to supplement existing content. Please feel free to reach out to us with any inquiries or requests from our office. We are always open to new ideas and value the feedback you are able to provide.
- Check for upcoming events in Handshake
- We understand the crucial importance of collecting and analyzing data to evaluate the efficacy and reach of our services. Check back periodically for updated information on annual graduate outcomes (“placement”) data, and quarterly reports on the Center’s progress. We want you to be fully aware of what we are doing in order to maximize communication and ensure student success.
- We always relish the opportunity to interact with students in the classroom environment, and encourage faculty to take advantage of the variety of presentations we offer that can be delivered at any point in the semester. The primary topics:
- Overview of CCM Programs and Services
- Résumé and/or Cover Letter Writing
- Social Media & Personal Branding
- Job Search Strategies & Networking
- Interview Preparation
- Career Exploration & Research
If you’d like to see us develop a session on a topic not listed here, let us know, and we’d be happy to accommodate.
- Graduate Outcomes Data
- Our goal is to make the COB students well prepared for their career path after graduation. Historically, we know that students from PNW are professional and productive members in the work force. We team with the PNW Career Center to provide data about our alumni, and what they are doing vocationally after graduation. You can also assist us in the process by reminding your students periodically to report when they’ve been made an offer or hired for a job or internship – report a hire in Handshake
You can download the annual PNW Graduate Outcomes Report below; this is made available around March of each year for the prior year’s graduating class.