Vision of CRSGI
- To establish a research framework to realize the smart grid benefits in every segment of participating countries regardless of their economic status.
- RDD&D (Research, Development, Demonstrate, and Deployment) approach to gain the maximum impact to the societies.
- Reduce electric demand and consumption rural electric communities through research and education.
- Increase power quality the power grid of a rural electric community when distributed energy generation is introduced though engineering analysis.
- Introduce effective feedback methodologies to change consumer behaviors related to electrical energy consumption.
- Investigate all possible scenarios for rural communities to become energy independent.
- Establish continuing research activities where faculty, students, and industry personnel will participate in continuous improvement though exchange programs, applied research, and symposiums.